Tuesday, 22 November 2016

JUST DREAMING....

Since I've started to introduce other colours in "Nina's space & life" happens that each single time I give a glance to Nina's dressed in many tints make me say at laud voice "United colors of Nina". That's because of one of the most awesome and popular brand of the past century named "United colors of Benetton", a logo a concept as well. I've grown up with Benetton's wall jumpers and velvet trousers (1978-1983 for sure)...and over. Then came Oliviero Toscani, whose photos made history, absolute genius.

So..I couldn't resist from "borrowing" their logo to make a graphic joke...dream...joke....dream

#olivierotoscani #fabrica #unitedcolorsofbenetton


Nina performing UNITED COLORS OF BENETTON.


Nina and other little things®
Nina and other little things®
Nina and other little things®







NINA'S SHOP ON LINE

NINA'S SHOP ON LINE

On the SHOP ON LINE you may also find fine little art and commission customized illustrations.