Wednesday, 17 December 2014

NINA'S STARTS A JOYFUL COLLABORATION WITH KID'S MAGAZINE!

When a audacious and splendid editor called @KARINA VIGIER meets a nice pretty red pupetta like NINA its love at first sight!

I first met Karina at the LITTLE FASHION WEEK a crossroads of talents in Bruxelles last February. I dropped by her stand and introduced myself. In front of me a nice strong intelligent woman with two lively eyes. We talked about this and that...then "bye bye hope to see you soon!"

Some months later I received a mail from Karina writing "I come to you as your Nina is still in my head!" I was thrilled that such a wonderful professional woman wanted me to collaborate someday.

Well this day finally came.

Nina will be a red little "cameo" on Kid's Magazine ... stay tuned and keep an eye on the red dot living in a pale nude pink limbo full of lovely things.

to subscribe click H E R E  

SUBSCRIBE TO THE WONDERFUL!

#14 ISSUE KID'S MAGAZINE

KARINA VIGIER


NINA'S SHOP ON LINE

NINA'S SHOP ON LINE

On the SHOP ON LINE you may also find fine little art and commission customized illustrations.