Wednesday, 19 December 2012

Nina loves Little Solsken blog



This is "Little Solsken", a lovely blog mostly about Scandinavian cosy little things.
I love the delicate colours and the simple layout and the accurate search about the posts.


"Once upon a time in 2010 the world of Little Solsken began.
Firstly was the name, as a huge fan of all things Scandinavian I wanted to incorporate an essence of that into the name, so I came up with Solsken which is Swedish for Sunshine and Little because I mainly design for kidswear......... so Little Solsken it was to be.
This blog will include, sneak peeks at my current work, current print and colour trends and anything else pretty or interesting."

Thank you for including Nina and other little things in your thoughts.

• • • 

NINA'S SHOP ON LINE

NINA'S SHOP ON LINE

On the SHOP ON LINE you may also find fine little art and commission customized illustrations.