Sunday, 2 December 2012

MEMORY CARDS: SOLD OUT!

Dear Nina's lovers, 
due to Xmas orders the Memory Cards of Nina are out of stock.

This means a lot for me:
people still love to sit around a table and play
with a simple paer game born a long long time ago.

I'm thrilled about the idea of  re-designing the graphics for next production.
I will absolutely maintain the dimension and paperboard, 
which has been inspired by no-oversize-packaging philosophy learnt by Maestro Enzo Mari.

Next production available from January 2013!
so you can immagine where I'm going to spend my Xmas Holidays..




• • •


• • • 



• • •

See you on 2013 and thank you so much for appreciating
this item part of Nina and other little things collection.

• • •






NINA'S SHOP ON LINE

NINA'S SHOP ON LINE

On the SHOP ON LINE you may also find fine little art and commission customized illustrations.