Wednesday, 14 November 2012

DRAFTS & ROUGH LAYOUTS: The Felt Pins :)

I finally sent all the files about Nina's felt pins to my printmaker!!!!
He is a superb screenprinter here in Milan!!!! 

For a designer this is called a WoW Day.

It has been a hard job, I've made some changes compared with the last little production.
I still have been using the best high density felt on the market, made from 100% natural wool and manteined the same type of packaging, slightly smaller.

The screenprints on the vetetable cardboard are brand new, (Nina looooooves books :) and there's a new entry Outfit: it's the red-dotted one. The White and the Red are remained untouched as they had sold out last time :)

Here follow the rough layouts of how the pins should look like, and some pics made while working and selecting the materials.

     • • •


     • • •

     • • •


     • • •



     • • •


     • • •

The screenprinter is manufacturing them right now! 

I'm thrilled to see them, touch them, and bring Nina with me on my coat...

     • • •






NINA'S SHOP ON LINE

NINA'S SHOP ON LINE

On the SHOP ON LINE you may also find fine little art and commission customized illustrations.