Wednesday, 13 October 2010

my studio



Goodmorning,
within a few days the site of nina will be on line. I feel happy about this, has been a huge work to organize alle the images, take pictures, try to give a logic sense of the material I've produced in the last months.

The website will be quite "tidy" and "logic", and "formal" (uhhh such a word!)...the opposite of myself.

I will keep on posting on the blog with much more freedom as it will be my very personal side of Nina. This is why I wills start showing my habitat, the place where Nina and I understand eachother. Nina still doesn't know about the new website about her, she looks a bit confused because I've been working a lot on my mac instead of looking at her, drawing her. I hope she will appreciate her new location on the web.

Sure she's not going to be alone.
goodnight.
Eloise and Nina

NINA'S SHOP ON LINE

NINA'S SHOP ON LINE

On the SHOP ON LINE you may also find fine little art and commission customized illustrations.